Saturday, July 09, 2005

Good Morning America How Are You?

Hello all you Americans out there, I have a little dilemma that maybe you could help me with.

In a week I will be off to Ukraine for a month with my wife to visit her mum and dad and family. While we are there we will be meeting up with an America (Glenn - do you know him? From Georgia?) who I 'met' earlier this year online when he rented our flat in Vinnitsa, Ukraine (see my webiste www.ukraine-4u.com) for a few days. He has returned to Ukraine this summer on a mission with his church and will meet up with us for a trip to Lvov before returning to the US of A.

My little dilemma (and I am not really this unimaginative) is what gifts from the UK should I take to give him and his 14 year old daughter who is with him? He tells me that he's not much of a drinker, so the tradition bottle of scotch is out. And what would be like kewl for a 14 year old Southern girl? A Tee Shirt with Plymouth UK? on it? Or a list of the pilgrim fathers?

Anyway thats the task for today as I am all presented out having to think of what to take for the Ukrainian contingent and still have some room in my suitcase for some clean undies!

No comments: