Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Help I'm back at work, what happened?

Its seems like it was all a dream, here I am sat back at my office desk. Have I really been on holiday, did I actually have one month off? Am I going mental? Its only the fact that I am sitting here eating one of the biscuits that I bought back from Ukraine to put in the office kitchen (long established tradition) that convinces me that I actually have been on holiday! It all seems so abrupt! Yesterday I was in a foreign country now Im sat at my desk.

It wasn't that abrupt I suppose because we had to get up at 4:30 in the morning (or 2:30 in UK time as Ukraine is 2 hours ahead of the UK) and didn't get home until Midnight last night, so that was about 22 hours of traveling.

Anyway as this is my first day back at work I can't spend all day bloggiing, that will have to wait for tomorrow as I have to spend the rest of today deleting the 2 million emails I have waiting for me, and saying hello to all my collegues and telling them all about my holiday so I have a busy day ahead and its gone 11 already.

I will regale you with my holiday stories and pics from tomorrow.

No comments: