Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Michael Jackson not a monster - official


Posted by Hello

So Michael Jackson has been aquited of the charges of child molestation. On the whole I think I'm glad, I think it was trial by media and an example of what a money grabbing society America has become. If you can't get your money by fair means get them by fowl, like hounding a guy, who although very talented, has major psychological and I would guess psychiatric problems.

I understand that his childhood and his family life were a mess and his adult life has been even worse, a travesty of people probably fawing all over him and saying 'Yes Michael', No Michael' irrispective of the problems he was facing.

Like 'Guys, Guys shall I cut my face off'

Chourus 'Yes Michael'

'Guys Guys am I black'?

Chourus 'No Michael'

Lets give the guy a break, he bankrupted, he's made a mess of his body and he life is in tatters, lets just enjoy his music and remember what great songs they are to dance to and listen too ( well most of them anyway) and isn't Thriller still a great album?

Listen to some of them here

No comments: