Friday, June 10, 2005

News From the House

As I'm now in the Big Blogger house, my loyalties are being split, but of course dear reader, my first loyalty is to my home blog, so I am sending these blogs out written on the very thin and crispy toilet paper we are forced to use in the house to a secret compatriot who will publish my secret diary for you all to read.

First a few worlds about the big blogger house, it seems at the moment to be inhabited by halfwits, who can't string a word together without entering the realms of both the impossible and the implausible. I think they are all on drugs, both illegal and those legal ones that are designed to keep one on an even keel, I believe they call it the 'liquid cosh'!.

The men are all gay or think they look like Tom Cruse spending their time leering at all the women, who, if you ask me are asking for it by wandering around naked or partialy clothed, hoping for a contract on This Morning or some other freeview channel afterwards no doubt. I'll take no part in it, being above that sort of thing.

The women seem to be all a bit deranged, one spends all her time drawing and the other spends all her time trying on thongs and trying to look at her arse. They are clearly all demented and I hate to think what will happen in the house once all their periods synchronise!

So you can imagine, after only one day in there what the state of my mind, is, fortunatly I took some stella in with me, I only hope it will last!

Secondly I want to point you in the direction of JonnyB's blog, who although a competitor in the House with me also has a great blog and is at this very moment, even from the blogger house, carrying on a very important campaign to save his local post office in Norwich or Norfolk or somewhere rural and backward like in that film Deliverance, nevertheless it VERY IMPORTANT. Its called Post8 and you can hear a very nice protest song, in the tradition of Julie Felix and Pam Ayers here.

Please send me parcels with toilet paper, happy drugs, and several neoprean sheets.

Thank you

Your's in Secret
Dr Rob

No comments: