Friday, June 24, 2005

OH NO EVICTION TIME AGAIN!!!!!

Back in the Big Blogger House the tension is raised again as the bloggers are up for eviction and once again I am up for eviction! -again! To tell the truth I am not holding my breath. And after the events of the last vote I sorta feel that the fun and the spontenaity has been knocked out of the House. Some people don't seem to understand that this is just fiction, its about having some fun and seem to want to attribute the attributes of the characters in the house to the character of the blogger and get pissed off if people are blogging too much - what do they want a blank screen or just a few humerous lines?

I think Mike's over view of the last week has shown just how hillarious the house could be if the bloggers were allowed to free form, to just go with the flow, it would, I believe turn into a really really funny exercise. And if a few are busy at work or whatever, that should not diminish their imput, in fact they might have a compleatly different experience which would put a new and different slant on the whole thing.

Most of my blogging in the house has been free form writing, just picking up on a theme and going with it, or having an idea that fits so I'll blog it. Nothing has taken me more than 15 to 20 minutes to write, most of it done in my breaktimes, or when I've just got up. To be honest, I am now feeling a bit intimidated and have lost a little of my enthusiasm. Saying that I probably will keep up the wibble.

So if you enjoy the wibble, please go to the house and do what you have to do, which includes NOT voting for me! Don't let the anti-wibblers grind us down. The campaign starts here!

1 comment:

Lucy P said...

bloody haloscan doesn't like me... I was trying to say:

"p.s. I'm a NORTH devonian. none of this riviera nonsense for US rugged NORTH devonians. HA."