Wednesday, February 01, 2006

4x4 meme

I have been tagged to do this by Mary Plain and I understand that it is a breach of blogger etiquete to refuse to do it. So here it is.

4 places I have lived:
Vanderbijpark, South Africa
Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
Ley, Cornwall

4 jobs I have had:
Supermarket sweeper
Hospital porter
Soldier
Precision Turner

4 favourite movies
Some Like It Hot
Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (do DVD’s count?)
Zulu
O brother where art thou

4 favourite TV shows
Time Team
Flog It (for ebay research purposes)
Pay your mortgage off in two year (for obvious reasons)
Life on Mars

4 favourite CD’s
Ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars – D. Bowie
Burn the Black Coat – Juliet Turner
Dustbowl Symphony – Nancy Griffiths
Songs of Leonard Cohen – L. Cohen

4 places I have been on holiday
Crimea – Ukraine
Washington DC – USA
Marrakech – Morocco
St Ives - Cornwall

4 things I love to do
Surf
Travel
Read
Write

4. Favourite Books
Gulag – Ann Applebaum
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - Robert Pirsig
Bhagavad Gita
On The Road - Jack Kerouac

4 websites I visit daily
ebay
jonny b’s secret diary
Travel to Ukraine
The great blog story


4 bloggers to tag! Gemmak, Vit Beer Girl

2 comments:

Digigran said...

Not more lists!
I prefer your poems. Are there any more?

Joolz said...

Gosh. You were a soldier.