Friday, November 12, 2004

Out of Office Reply

Sorry Folks I am out of the Office doing what they pay me for, for a change. Out on the open road researching. Visiting schools in Cornwall, Dorset and Cardiff, so watch out Wales. May be in the office for a brief spell on Monday and then probably not till Friday. So its a week of Motorway coffee and sandwiches YUM! My heart is fluttering just thinking about it. The upside is, is that I will be able to swan around in a new Mondeo or something pretending it's mine, the downside is, I tend to drive too fast in them and then worry for weeks that I have been flashed, or that'll I'll do something stupid like kerb the thing, (I did it to my last car, it had alloy wheels but I don't think they noticed and there was only 65 miles on the clock when I got it!)

Anyway it'll give me lots of time to dream up new blogs while I drive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Study on, Sir Doctor. And come and report straight away.

Cattiva said...

Enjoy your research and your trip! I am eagerly anticipating the promised new posts.