Thursday, December 23, 2004

10 New Years Resolutions I will NOT be making this year

10 New Years Resolutions I will NOT be making this year

This next year I will not be:

1. Invading the USA and overthrowing the legally elected Government (subject to change of mind)

2. Writing a best selling novel and then selling the blockbuster film rights – too busy blogging

3. Climbing Mount Everest without Oxygen

4. Mailing Mike Tyson with the threat ‘if he wants it one more time, I’ll be waiting…’

5. Sending my daughter for a weeks holiday at Michael Jackson’s Never Never Land

6. Spending my holidays doing charitable work in Iraq

7. Suggesting David Beckham for an Honorary Degree at this University – Luton can have him

8. Snogging Kylie and then turning over to snog Beyonce and then… (I promised the wife not to do it again)

9. Audition for the X Factor with a great song and dance routine I’ve been perfecting in the shower

10. Applying to go on ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’ as I don’t want to show up all the other contestants and I can just as easily answer all the questions at home in the comfort of my chair with a beer or two


Happy Christmas one and all

I hope all your New Years Resolutions all come true.


Peace, Love and Happiness.

1 comment:

SJ said...

Rob, I spent all of last year trying to get on the Australian version of "Millionaire". They finally called me back. And asked me if I wanted tickets to be in the audience....

Guess they didn't think much of *my* IQ...