Friday, January 15, 2010

First Great Western Trains

I'm on the last train to nowhere
It's going awful slow
It will take just two eternities
To get to somewhere I know

Then if I get to Taunton
Two million light years yet
It'll only be three eons
Before Totnes I bet

And after endless ages
Have slowly gone astray
We might make Newton Abbot
Hip hip hip hip hurray

And through time and space an swirly stuff
To that timewarped Ivybridge
Where the sands of time stand stilly stalled
Well haul in the sails and luff

So the winds of time can blow us
Through centuries of time
If I thought it any quicker
I might have took the bus

And although this mighty traveller is grizzled and he's tough
The ages he has travelled have been hard and mighty rough
But he'll not roar and moan or get all nasty gruff
But please please please please please please please let me off in old
Plymuff!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: