Friday, January 08, 2010

Naked Beach Volleyball

Ok you had it coming and it is my last main day. I wasn't going to
post much nakedness but couldn't help it. Here is the naked beach
volleyball I happened upon today. It was a shock. I don't want to
stereotype but I think they were all German.

This picture also illustrates the meerkatism that seems to inflict
these people as soon as they are naked ie the standing up legs akimbo
hands on hips stance showing it off to the world. And that's both
males and females and all nationalities not just the Germans - I am
not being discriminitory here.

I also went for a swim in the sea with a lot of naked people. I'm glad
I kept my board shorts on because the rip was so strong that I'm sure
some knackers must have been ripped off! Indeed just after I got put
the life guard made people leave the water or a least only paddle.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: