Monday, July 16, 2012

An English Summer


England in the rain rain rain
Summer gurgles down the drain drain drain
It messing with my brain brain brain
The weather is a pain pain pain

Its just precipitation
Falling on this nation
Creating hydration
And a damp sensation

It’s the constant plip plip plop
Of the rains drop drop drop
Will it ever stop stop stop
The waters slop slop slop

O it's just some little showers
It's just great for the flowers
But it's raining for hours
The clouds have superpowers

It's the splish splish splosh
Our worlds awash awash awash
Over my galosh galosh galosh
I don't josh josh josh

Theres a certain deliquescence
Of my personal assemblance
That creates a certain ambivalence 
To my soggy appearance 

Its just England in the rain rain rain
Pouring down the window pane pane pane
When the rains on the plain plain plain
I'd rather be in Spain Spain Spain

No comments: