Friday, January 28, 2005

Nasty Nazi's

Since yesterday lunchtime I have been left with a bad taste in my mouth. No I didn’t succumb and have some vaguely Scottish sounding fast food burger, what left me with this bad taste was the fact that the BNF (British National Front) were leafleting in the City Centre.

What annoyed me was that they attempted to give me ME a leaflet as if I look remotely like one of their lowbrow supporters. I don’t know how they made that mistake. I mean, unlike Harry the Prince I had left my desert rat uniform at home and my SS uniform is at the cleaners. I don’t think I was goosestepping along past Dixons and I haven’t had a toothbrush moustache for years now.

The thing that gets me about these stupid fascists is that they seem to think that I or any of the passers by would want to take any political advice from a bunch of thugs and thuggettes dressed like chavs who have kitted themselves out at the local Oxfam shop. They all look like the low IQ neanderthals they are. Striding around the place in their baseball caps forcing leaflets on passers-by like the martinets that once policed the ghettos and the concentration camps in Poland.

The fact that they were doing this on Holocaust Day, which of course is denied within their distorted view of world history, was probably some sick mistake as I am sure that it wasn’t anything to do with planning. They probably all had to get up early anyway to sign on for their benefits and fancied doing a bit of leafleting before they settled down to Trisha on the TV and a can or six of Special brew.

Yes they rail on about how all the immigrants, migrants, refugees etc don’t contribute to this country and suck the economy dry, whilst at the same time this white trash breed like vermin with any slapper of a woman that will take their seed, never do a days hard work if they can possibly help it and claim as many benefits they can and cheat the system with fraudulent claims. I’ve never personally seen a BNP or BNF supporter who looks like they could hold down a job let alone fill in an application form.

I told the Nazi who tried to force their putrid ideology onto me to stick it up his arse and threw the garbage of a leaflet into his face. He looked surprised as if somebody had explained to him, now he was 26, how to write his name. Surprisingly he didn’t beat me up! But it still leaves a bad taste.

Lenny Henry (British Black Comedian) has the best put down when it comes to one of the main planks of the BNF’s policy - repatriation. He says ‘yes, I’d be happy to be repatriated, let them send me back to Dudley’. (Dudley is a town in the Midlands, Lenny is second or third generation British)

Fuck em!

2 comments:

Mike Da Hat said...

My friend Pervinder was stopped in the street last summer when it was really hot and this guy said to her. "I guess you're used to this sort of heat where you come from." She looked at him and said "What Luton?"

SJ said...

I just got that frustrated, angry tension reading this, and the comment above. The worst thing is that these people actually believe this shit. They actually believe it. And no amount of argument will convince them otherwise. And the real irony is that if I ever did try to convince them otherwise, I know I would get so frustrated with them that I would end up punching one of them. Ironic, isn't it - that trying to convince a Nazi that violence and prejudice is wrong will lead to violence from me towards them. It really shows the utter futility of some arguments...