Thursday, October 28, 2004

10 Top Tips to Scare off the Halloween Trick or Treater Kids

10 Top Tips to Scare off the Halloween Trick or Treater Kids

1. Answer the door Naked
2. Wire the Door Knocker to the mains electricity
3. Pour the contents of last nights ‘potty’ out the upstairs window onto their heads (Watski this is one for you)
4. Look out the window with your face covered in clothes pegs
5. Stake the cat out across the front door covered in Tomato sauce or pigs blood if you can get it
6. Offer them real cow and pigs eyeballs as treats – healthy gobstoppers!
7. ‘Seed’ the front path with anti-personnel mines – that’ll make them hop it the little blighters!
8. Invite the Devil into your life and get him to open the door – its worth it in the long run
9. Throw eggs back at them – hardboiled 1000 year old Ostrich eggs!
10. Catch the first one in a foot noose and leave him dangling there over the front door as a warning until the parents/social workers/police and men in white coats come

Happy Holidays….

7 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

Works for me. We don't do Halloween... just lock up the house and leave for the evening. Oddly enough, we've never even gotten egged or had our windows soaped!

Mick Flynn Images said...

It's 6 and 10 for me........or maybe I'll do the same as Sister Sunshine, and go to the pub.

E in Oz said...

LOL I am sooooo glad we don't do Halloween here.

SJ said...

Good use of English, Rob. "Seed the front path with anti-personnel mines" Just the use of the word 'seed' conjures imaes of old ladies doing it with casual nonchelance...

Oh and Eve - we don't do Halloween? How disapointing!

E in Oz said...

JB, no we don't. But then again, if you read my 'Saturday morning in my street' post, then you'll see it's pretty close to Halloween in my street every day. LOL
I live in freaksville!

cat said...

HA! I totally read "anti-personal MIMES". Bwahahaha! Some times I crack myself up. But to be honest, don't you think mimes would scare people off too?

To quote a Buffy the Vampire Slayer line:

"Nobody deserves mime, Buffy"

*snerk*

I'm just dressing up my dog as a pumpkin. I think that's cruel enough.

Cattiva said...

#10 sounds like it could work. We'll try it and report back.