Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Dr Pepper - Whats the worst that could happen

I've just had my first Dr Pepper. What's that about then? It's not peppery at all, no mention of pepper in the ingredients list, according to said list its just fizzy coloured water. See another example of how those sneaky Americans are stealing our money, tastebuds and effectively our minds.

Then under the list the can asks me a question. I quote 'What's the worst that could happen?' But it doesn't give the answer. So now I'm confused. Is this some sort of threat from the bad guys at coca cola inc or just some random rhetorical philosophical musing of the guy who designed the cans paint work. Probably somebody who took a little too much acid in the 60's, I think he probably designed the drink as well.

I think I have the answer to the question 'What's the worst that could happen?' yep I could buy another can of Dr Pepper. It sucks!

I hope the bad guys at CC inc arn't reading this otherwise I might get a visit for dissing their drink - sorry guys.

2 comments:

Mike Da Hat said...

Dr Peppers is probably the worst drink God ever had man invent. Q.What's the worst thing that could happen? A. Somebody giving me another can.

And while we're at it why do I have to put up with sugar free decaff coke. I can buy it in Spain but not here. I need my sugar not some god aweful sugar substitute that gives people Asthma and makes their kids hyper active.
Sorry rant over......

E in Oz said...

Dr Pepper is about one of *the* most horrid drinks ever invented...comes in a close second to the miserable gunk I'm being forced by the naturopath to drink twice a day.

Pepsi is right up there with drinks that should never have been invented too.

E

...I wonder if Dr Pepper kills spiders.....??