Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Thong Snooker

Thong Snooker

Here is a new game I just recently heard about. Useful for those of us who work on large educational institution sites and interesting if you are out and about shopping with the wife on Saturday, something to keep both your mind sharp and your eyes alert!

I did mention in my peircings blog that where I work is awash with nubile young ladies (all of age I may add) walking around with their jeans hardly covering their pubic bone. And as said jeans slip ever downwards the ubiquitous thong slips into sight, even more so when the young lovelies bend down to tuck a folder into their bag or do up a shoelace, I often have to stop thinking about parking bikes and simply stop thinking!

But now, joy, something that I can usefully do when wandering around the campus – yes thong snooker!

The way it works is similar to snooker, so for a Black thong on show you score 7 points, 6 for a pink, 5 for a blue, 4 for a Brown, 3 for a Green and 2 for a Yellow. A white is like a false shot so it’s minus 4.

I’ve scored 48 already this morning! Great huh!

I’m not sure how our American friends will fair as their game is pool – but I’m sure you’ll come up with something

Ah happy days……

Ps no 'cue' jokes please

4 comments:

SJ said...

Also, in Australia thongs are what you guys call Flip Flops. But I know what you mean.

Your game could also be adapted to be played around Eurovision time - call it 'A Thong For Europe...'

Rob Burton said...

Forgot to add a red is 1 point and if she's gone commando- then you're truely snookered!

I scored another 2 blues this lunch time 10 points to me

great game!

Suzy Snow said...

Hi there, Just thought I would drop by and get to know you a little better. Nice blog! But now for my burning question...

What does the winner get? Oh forget I asked that, I know the answer...it's not winning or losing it's just for the joy of playing the game, right? ;o) So happy to hear that boys will be boys at any age!

E in Oz said...

I still think you should add purple to the equation too, to cater for people like me who accidently flash other innocent gym goers!

I swear I'm self conscious every time I go on that damn machine now!

E :-)